Yngwie nachspielen ist total billig!

Ich würde einfach wirklich mal eine E-Mail an ihn schreiben. Die meisten (zB. Rusty Cooley, Mike Keneally, Mikael Akerfeldt von Opeth...) an die ich mal geschrieben hab haben auch geantwortet und waren sehr freundlich!
Und ausprobieren kann ja nicht schaden...

Hi

Ja, hab ihm gestern mal eine Mail geschrieben, in Harmony Central, über deren E-mail Feld. Bin mal gespannt, ob das was zurück kommt.

Gruß

Exxman

Heureka! Er hat zurück geschrieben, und das auch noch sehr nett! Der Junge hat wohl wirklich für ein paar Jahre einige Stunden Gitarre am Tag gespielt, so geübt hat er 4 Stunden, den Rest schätze ich mal hat er gespielt. Jetzt würde er nicht mehr so viel üben, aber viel mit der Band spielen und Unterricht geben.

Netter Kerl, begabter Gitarrist.

Gruß

Exxman

hello everybody....
My name is Alex Flouros and i'm the guy playing on that silly clip....
A casual search led me to this place..
thank you for your time listening to my stuff..
unfortunatelly i don't speak a word in german so i don't understand
anything being said here...also the online translation is a disaster....

So in case that anyone wants to ask me something i would be happy to answer back...
but please talk to me in english...or Greek if you prefer... :-D

i'm a forum guy myself and like hanging around these places..
this looks like a very cool board...kudos for the great job...

so..have a nice day everybody...and see you around...
Alex

oh..i'm not sure if this is helpful in any way...
i'm gonna be in Frankfurt for the musicmesse between the 4th-10th of April.. so in case someone is also there,drop by and say a hello...i would love to meet a fellow guitarist...
i'll probably be near the diezel booth...

you can find vids,clips and more of my stuff here if you like...
http://www.musicv2.com/artist/alexflouros
see ya......

wow...something weird is happening to my post...
it's changing several english words to german i think... :-D
anyway...
i guess you'll undertsnd what i'm saying there... ;-)
Alex

Hi Alex,

welcome to the Guitarworld forum. Thanks for joining the discussion. I guess a lot of people here were very impressed about your playing and of course a few guys were not (I'm not saying any names ;-) ) I think some questions about your playing from other members will follow...

regards
Mirko

Hi Alex,

nice to meet you here. I have a lot of questions but i`ll ask you in Frankfurt.
Kalinichte
frank

VVolverine":vrdz57om schrieb:
Hi Alex,

welcome to the Guitarworld forum. Thanks for joining the discussion. I guess a lot of people here were very impressed about your playing and of course a few guys were not (I'm not saying any names ;-) ) I think some questions about your playing from other members will follow...

regards
Mirko

thank you very much Mirko...
i'm happy to be here....
don't worry about that...for some reason that i'll never understand,guitar playing seems to be a competitive thing to many many people...
i just enjoy playing because this is my favourite thing to do...
listening to others will always be another favourite thing to do..
you get to see so many different approaches in playing,feel,tone and composition and i always feel gaining something from each clip i hear or see..at least thats the way i see it...anyway...

specifically the funny thing is that this was made for pure fun....
i explained the situation on the harmony central post i did for this where i usually hang around...
a friend of mine came by my house with his camera one day...he's a huge malmsteen fan so he went like "you play...malmsteen...i record!!!"
:-D :-D
so he gave me about 30 seconds to remember this song i haven't played for about 2-3 years...
and this is the resault that came out...mistakes and all...i thought it was amusing in some twisted way and thought of sharing...thats about the story.. ;-)
i wasn't really trying to do something with this...
my style of playing is completely different than what's presented in that vid...i'm not much into neoclassical shredding actually...anyway..

i have begun recording my first personal album..the resaults will be ready for you to hear in a few months...
now this is something i would definatelly want to be critisized about in the future...after all,this will be my actual personal work as a guitarist...

i'll stop here...i have a tendency to start mumbling a lot.. :-D

have a nice day..
Alex

frank":hgc1ec20 schrieb:
Hi Alex,

nice to meet you here. I have a lot of questions but i`ll ask you in Frankfurt.
Kalinichte
frank

awesome!!!!!!
i would love to meet you there....
i'm gonna be in Cologne for a few days...
i'll probably come on thursday to the messe....
but we have a big harmony central gathering there on Friday...
so i'll be there for sure then....
also i'm quite easy to spot among the crowd..i think that helps... :-D
take care,
Alex

Hi Alex,
I will visit the Messe on Thursday. I`ll come with Moritz (Skirmish). I`m sure, I`ll find you, if you are there. Don`t stay in Köln. Come and visit me in Hannover, stay in my house. Let`s have a funny night with you, skirmish and me! Two nights would be better!!
Cio
frank

Hi Alex!

Welcome to the board! Birlliant having you with us! And thanks again for your mail-reply just the other day. It felt really good to see that good guitar playing does not necessarily change the player's character from 'inconspicuous' to 'ARE YOU TALKING TO ME, THE GOD OF ALL GUITAR PLAYERS!?!'. Despite your undoubted skills on the guitar I think it makes you an even greater personality that you register in a German forum for guitar playing, considering that you don't speak any German (as I remember having read in a post before), meeting people, approaching them, giving them tips on playing and so forth.

Keep up with the good work. Hope to see you around here. Would be smashing to meet you in person but I can only visit the 'Musikmesse' on Saturday, since I don't have any connections to the music business that would allow me any other day to come.

See ya! :-D

Exxman

frank":1qubg6hs schrieb:
Hi Alex,
I will visit the Messe on Thursday. I`ll come with Moritz (Skirmish). I`m sure, I`ll find you, if you are there. Don`t stay in Köln. Come and visit me in Hannover, stay in my house. Let`s have a funny night with you, skirmish and me! Two nights would be better!!
Cio
frank

:-D
that sounds good Frank...
let me see what the plan is and we'll stay in contact... ;-)
i think that the guy that will host me for the messe days lives in Hannover..
his name is Olaf Krampe in case you know him...
if i'm correct i'll try to come on wednesday evening in Hannover from Bonn and we'll schedule something out...
see ya,
Alex

Exxman":2haoqj6c schrieb:
Hi Alex!

Welcome to the board! Birlliant having you with us! And thanks again for your mail-reply just the other day. It felt really good to see that good guitar playing does not necessarily change the player's character from 'inconspicuous' to 'ARE YOU TALKING TO ME, THE GOD OF ALL GUITAR PLAYERS!?!'. Despite your undoubted skills on the guitar I think it makes you an even greater personality that you register in a German forum for guitar playing, considering that you don't speak any German (as I remember having read in a post before), meeting people, approaching them, giving them tips on playing and so forth.

Keep up with the good work. Hope to see you around here. Would be smashing to meet you in person but I can only visit the 'Musikmesse' on Saturday, since I don't have any connections to the music business that would allow me any other day to come.

See ya! :-D

Exxman

hey man..
thank you very much for the kind words...
i'm glad you did send me that email...i'm always glad to meet persons that enjoy music as much as i do....
there's really no need for me to have an attitude against anybody...i'm just the next guy on any forum...nothing more...
but i agree with you and respect a musician that will stay kind and helpful to others even if he is or becomes a guitar god...
after all we all are first humans...people..then guitarists.. ;-)
i'm sure you know what i mean...
i know i'm gonna be there for sure on friday..maybe saturday too..but i still don't know...will let you know as far as i have a schedule down in a few days...
it would be really nice to meet as many people as possible there...and of course you... :-D
take care and don't hesitate to contact me anytime...
see ya,
Alex

Alex Flouros":3uz3mmew schrieb:
if i'm correct i'll try to come on wednesday evening in Hannover from Bonn and we'll schedule something out...
see ya,
Alex

Hi Alex,

sorry your are wrong i guess. I`m quite sure Olaf lives in Dortmund. But this is not too far from Hannover. May be you both Diezel-Fans will trie a Mesa? So come both.
frank

frank":2vakroc4 schrieb:
Alex Flouros":2vakroc4 schrieb:
see ya,
Alex

Hi Alex,

sorry your are wrong i guess. I`m quite sure Olaf lives in Dortmund. But this is not too far from Hannover. May be you both Diezel-Fans will trie a Mesa? So come both.
frank

:-D :-D
i like mesa's my friend..i also have a rectoverb head which i love..
i talked to Olaf and he told me he knows you and Moritz from the forums...
i will probably be to Olaf's place on wednesday evening...
so please PM me your phone number,i'll call you once i'm there and we'll schedule something out...
unfortunatelly Olaf is busy until friday and can't come anywhere..
but that also means that i have much free time there... ;-)
take care,
Alex

Beliebte Themen

Zurück
Oben Unten